Monday, December 27, 2010

Tastes just like...............

I'm finally learning that I should show you pictures of our seasonal specials before we end the season :) Here are the lovely 'Candycane' cupcakes that flew right out the door as soon as they were frosted. These cupcakes were the perfect addition to the Holiday festivities- I personally love being able to enjoy the best parts of eating a candycane without having to pick all the gooey pieces of sticky candy from your teeth or flossing for 2 hours. And of course you gotta love the frosting that turned out just the way I hoped- Red & White and pepperminty! I hope you enjoy the rest of 2010 and of course, we have a lot of fun filled surprises for all you cupcake connoisseurs out there... Thanks for a great 2010 and stay tuned for 2011!





No comments:

Post a Comment