Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Michaela!

This past weekend I got to have some fun in between baking for one of our busiest weekends. I love daytime parties with friends, especially when I get the honor of baking them birthday cupcakes. These cupcakes were a bit of half birthday/half Valentine's day , with an additional request for our 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!' cupcakes for Michaela (the birthday girl and a friend of mine). I must say that we had a little more fun with the cupcakes than I imagined, but I guess that's what makes cupcakes so special!











~The birthday girl enjoying a mini 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!' cupcake~





~Caleigh loves our Sea Salt Caramel cupcake ( it's her favorite!)~


~ Rare moments when I'm not taking pictures and eating cupcakes~


No comments:

Post a Comment