Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy 5oth!

I recently did an order for The College Preparatory School. For the 'Class of 2010' a 50 day countdown before graduation celebration! Sorry I don't have any pictures of the cupcakes ( it was a large order and I was on super bake mode), but they were the school colors which I thought was awesome. The order was vanilla cupcakes with sky blue frosting and chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting. I'd never been on the campus and I must say that this school was so cool! A friend put it best who attended high school there, " ..it's like a ski lodge", which is exactly what I thought as well. Just snapped a couple shots as I delivered the cupcakes.







~ See I told you, totally like a ski lodge.
Can you believe that this is a high school? I love it!





~ The setup: inside the vanilla and chocolate cupcakes await~

No comments:

Post a Comment